1 Jan 2014

Yikes! WoWscreenshotady Day 15-31

I just remebered that I´m quite after with the WoWscreenshotaday challenge for December. Woops.. So I´m off to check what I need to make screenshots of and be back.

Day 15
The word of the day is Lights

Day 16
The phrase of the day is Makes you feel merry 
Seeing an "old" farmer still being able to laugh makes me feel merry

Day 17
The word of the day is Tree
So the Klaxxi celebrates Winters Veil? Or they just think that the tree´s pretty?

Day 18
The word of the day is Big
Well..... He... Or it sure is BIG

Day 19
The phrase of the day is ´Tis the season to...
This is the season to remeber our lost ones 



Day 20
The phrase of the day is I´m listening to...
The music lady in The Shrine of Seven Stars

Day 21
The phrase of the day is On the door
Knocking on the door

Day 22
The word of the day is Sparkly
Ooooooo...... Sparkly :3

Day 23
The word of the day is Tradition
It´s tradition for me to visit the orphans every Winters Veil and read them stories

Day 24
The word of the day is Wrapped

Day 25
The phrase of the day is Best bit of your day
Best bit of my day is open those chests if I got enought "tokens" to buy the keys

Day 26
The phrase of the day is Where you slept

Day 27
The phrase of the day is What you´re doing now

Day 28
The phrase of the day is Something awesome 
Yeah I think those dinosaures are awesome....

Day 29
The phrase of the day is Reflect: Best bit of 2013
The best bit of 2013 was when I started to join the awesome people for the Funruns :)

Day 30
The word of the day is You
Who says that you can´t dance on the Deeprun Tram?

Day 31
The word of the day is Celebrate
I just want to celebrate the coming of a new year

No comments:

Post a Comment