14 Dec 2013

WoWscreenshotaday Day 6-14

Yikes! Sorry. I sadly have to say that I forgot that I had to do the WoWscreenshotaday screenshots. Sorry. Don´t hate me. I´ll get right on it.

Day 6
The word of the day is Silent

Day 7
The word of the day is Six
One panda, two pandas, three pandas... Six pandas! :D

Day 8 
The phrase of the day is I Shop Here
Yeah.. I shop here... Can´t help it but I like the Grummles

Day 9 
The phrase of the day is This Is The Weather Today

Day 10
The phrase of the day is R Is For....
R is for.... RAID!!! \o/

Day 11
The word of the day is Green
Yu´lon is green.. And big... And a bit scary.. Think I´ll go and hide now

Day 12
The phrase of the day is Joy Is...
Ahh.. The joy of mining without getting interrupted
Day 13
The word of the day is Composition

Day14
The word of the day is Drink
Drinks.. *hick* *raises glass* Drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment